Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Music: Under My Skin - Jukebox the Ghost



I have a lot of adoration for this band! Not too well known, but unique and quirky. I chose this song because I felt some parts of it represented the relationship between Saba, Jack and De Malo, something I’m sure a lot of us are curious about. It was something new when things started to happen between Saba and De Malo, and I felt like it changed Saba, opened her up. It literally felt that De Malo got under her skin.

I can feel you breathing under my skin,
Yeah I can feel you breathing under my skin

Of course, Jack gets under her skin, but in a different way. Where with De Malo Saba’s fire is sparked and harnessed into this beautiful passion, I feel like Jack is a gust of wind that creates a firestorm of feelings. Although this isn’t the only thing to look forward to in Raging Star, it is certainly something you should look out for. I want to see what Saba chooses to do with Tommo in the mix too, or rather, where the fates will take her.

I don't think there is anyone under your skin,
Like a Cheshire cat I think you're just a grin,
And I can feel you laughing, under my skin,
And the happy palpitations are making me... grin

~Bushra

No comments:

Post a Comment