Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Music: Let Me In - The Unseen Guest



I don’t know about you but, this song gives me strange chills. The images the lyrics give out with this sense of foreboding, and trying to keep something evil out. The music of course, compliments his voice, and the violin is simply delectable. The description underneath the video on youtube says a bit more about the instrumentation, and how they incorporated both western and Indian instruments.

I couldn’t help but be reminded of Tommy, and his unrequited love for Saba. I’m very curious as to how Saba and Jack being in love will affect Tommy in the third book, especially after that last scene in Rebel Heart, something I absolutely didn’t expect to pop up!

The days run together
They crowd at your front gate
-
And sometimes in the night
You answer the phone
And they breathe down the line
Just to see if you’re home

~Bushra

No comments:

Post a Comment