Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Music: Seven Day Mile - The Frames




This friday, I chose to share with you Seven Day Mile by The Frames, a brilliant band from Dublin. I fell in love with their music after watching a heartbreaking film called Once, featuring Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard (marvelous people)!

I picked this song in particular because it makes me anticipate how the story will conclude.When will our friends get the rest they deserve? When will all those loose ends be tied? The song's telling Saba to carry on, that soon all of this will be over, after just one more adventure. This song again, reminded me of the themes of fate and destiny in this story, ''I don't have a choice in this, it's a road I've come upon''.

I urge you to listen to the rest of their music, especially Falling Slowly and Revelate.
-
And down here nothing gets chance
It's a world too big for us
Time will be the judge of all here

~Bushra

No comments:

Post a Comment